LESLIE (WHITEHURST) WELCH Kansas City, MO

Take a good look at this bitch, if you can even stand to look at her ugly face. This c*nt has ZERO redeeming qualities. She refuses to work. She lives off of food stamps, government housing, her family, and her ex-husband's family. She was taught by her mother to freeload off of anyone she can get to go along with it. She thinks the world owes her something simply because she’s too lazy to take care of herself. She provides drugs and alcohol to her teenagers and their friends! She's been known to do sexual favors in exchange for lines of coke or joints. She leaves her kids home alone while she goes out and parties and looks for guys to be her meal ticket. Her own family is stupid as hell, just like her, and her ex’s family is not much better for continuing to support her drug habits. She’s a miserable mother who only sees her kids as dollar signs… either as money she can get from the government, her family, or the ex’s family. She is a classic example of WHITE TRASH!!!!!!!

posted by adaptor4445

damn she must really has no life with sexual favors it's not gonna take her anywhere

Atually she is a perfect example of a democrat. problee voted 4 hussien obamma.

Well first off this person that wrote this on me HAS!!!!no idea bout me and my life and my family!!!im not into drugs or MEN for that case so i havent done any of this i DO work and dont live off anyone but myself!!all this shit is untrue major untrue hes just upset cuz hes a toothless jobless gay guy that cant have me so hes sayin totally retarted things that only him has made up in his tiny mind just like his dick soo tiny he couldnt even find it hahahaha!so Tony burnett of Lee Summitt kiss my ass and stop sayin and postin things that are not true about me or my family cuz we are all great its u with the problem apparently.no drugs here and my kids are the reason i breathe not for money dumbass and your the one with the drug problem apparently a bad one to write this shit about me so theres my saying this shit is sooo dumb it had me laughin and a guilty person wouldnt laugh go get a freakin life maybe write bout yourself and your family

givin a HUGE FUCK U TOO THE PERSON THAT SAID THIS UNTRUE SHIT BOUT ME!JUDGEMENT DAY WILL COME AND U WILL BE CALLED OUT BY THE ONLY TRUE MAN IN THIS WORLD GOD!!!LIER LIER WOULD NEVER DO ANY OF THIS AND ONLY THE PEOPLE THAT REALLY KNOW ME KNOW ITS ALL FAKE SHIT!

hoe plz. we all kno u aint had a damn job in yrs now. u just sit on ur lazy ass rakin in the pity money. u just wait 4 everything 2 b handed 2 u without u ever having 2 do a damn thing. u aint nothing but trash and wont ever b nothing but trash just like the rest of the welfare abusing c*mtraps like u.