MCSO officer is crazy and controlling!

This guy took me out on three dates. He gets to work whenever is convenient for him, so he's very flexible. Well, I'm not that flexible with my schedule between working 50 hours a week and going to school full time so I broke it off with him because I'm not able to give him all the attention he wants not to mention the fact that he is a little possesive and psycho even down to the color of dress I wear on my dates with him. There is not a day that went by where he wasn't trying to hang out, and by hang out i mean lock me away in his apartment away from the world so he could have me all to himself. He would even get mad if my cell phone would ring! Did i mention this guy is a cop!! EEWWWWW! Never the less when I would say I'm not able to see him the switch in personality would come out! That is where the name "2 poll" come in! From Mr. Hey lets got to Ocean Club to calling me every name in the book! Needless to say as time went on, and i mean the seven days that I had known him, i started to get really freaked out and everytime i mentioned us just being freinds, it was like i was talkinig to a wall and he didnt even aknowledge the comment. Thats when wierd things started happening! Miraculously, my tires were slit, My bedroom window was broken with a rock and..... Coincidence maybe, but I dont think so!! After what felt like a thousand unanswered calls to my phone I finally picked up; he began by calling me a bitch and saying that I was a big waste of time and money and that I'm a lazy inconciderate person because I'm not able to fit him into my schedule everyday. Lazy? Inconsiderate??? How about NOT INTERESTED!!!! Now after all of this, I get a long email from the guy saying how he's sorry that he was mean to me ... Is he crazy?!?! Or maybe I was, cause I agreeed to see him again to clear the air. I really dont need a crazy out there with this much time, power and hate for me! We met up for a drink, which was akward and uncomfortable, he put all the blame on me for why we didn't work out. He said he hasn't been interested in a girl for over two years and that I should feel lucky that he's interested in me because he's 'such a great catch'. I don't know what planet he's from, but the guy has zero respect for me and my life and I really don't understand how he doesn't see that he's crazy and his thinking is backwards. I did mention that he is a sherriff's officer, so that freaks me out even more because I know that he knows the in and outs and loop holes with the law, and he knows the right people to get away with pretty much anything he wants. I'm washing my hands of him, and hopefully this crazy out of control man gets his shit together because I couldn't even imagine him doing this to another woman. SO ladies watch out!

I know this guy!!!

Is this guy named NICK??? I totally had the same issue with him last year!! hahaha I met him at a golf course, and he seemed sooo nice and totally turned into a freak!!! Something kinda fuin about him is that he is a total freak in the bedroom too, ive never had a man like me to F him up hi A$$ before...

NO INTEREST IN A GIRL?

You say this cop had no intereset in a girl for over two years? That the other poster said he like to take it up the ass? The creep is gay! What else do you need to know? He probably just wanted to hang around you so he could throw people off.

YOU'RE NUTS, LADY

First of all, who in their right mind would go out with a cop? You have to be pretty desperate to do that. Three dates and all you did was hang around in his apartment? Sounds like "Lets go to the Ocean Club" once and then hang in my apartment and spread your legs the rest of the time. He also sounds pretty possessive. He's bad, but you're just as bad as that asshole for letting him treat you like that. Get rid of him and get a life. Have some pride in yourself.

No, you're nuts...

I'd like to believe that there are good cops out there. Believe me I'm not desperate. AND who said all I did was hang around his apartment??? NOT ME! So stop making assumptions! I did get that guy out of my life, I don't talk to him anymore. It sounds to me like you are just as bad as the asshole I went out with, and an idiot. Get a life.

GET OFF THE HIGH HORSE

This is right out of your first post, "There is not a day that went by where he wasn't trying to hang out, and by hang out i mean lock me away in his apartment away from the world so he could have me all to himself." So, missy, your the one that brought up his apartment. And I'm happy you got the guy out of your life. As for me, I have a life and it's a pretty good one. I date the women I want to, I treat them like the ladies that they are, and they treat me right too. So, I guess I'm a few steps ahead of you. But seeing you got rid of flatfoot, maybe you're going in the right direction.

If he works for msco hes probably a scumbag

Take a look a look at www.arpaio.com and look around the forum and you'll see that all the way from the top to the bottom there are scumbags galore. Why shoud he act any differently? If I were you I would save all those emails and keep good records on this putz. If he still screws with you, you can use that against him. He's probably a brown noser so he has friends in all the wrong places. Be careful.