TO MY CHEATING FIANCE AND MY MAID OF HONOR, THE WEDDING IS OFF.

I'm putting my story on this web site because people can post here and not be identified, and I want to hear what's going on from others that know, but wouldn't respond to a regular email.

I'm positive my best friend has been sleeping with my fiance, so I want to bring it out into the open and get this whole affair over with. I'm embarrassed and too hurt to talk to each of them face to face, and I need to cancel the wedding, so here goes.

Bill, I've been with you for almost 3 years and have been faithful to a fault. I barely talk to other guys, never mind go out with them. I know you flirt a lot, but I've become used to it and always figured it was just your way and was pretty harmless. One day last month, after I left work, I had to go to the south side to pick up a package for my boss and happened to walk past The Smith Street Pub. I could see the bar from the street and saw you sitting there with a couple of guys. I was going to walk in and surprise you, but I suddenly noticed the girl on the seat next to you was Beth. (My best friend and Maid of Honor) My heart went in my throat, and I just kept on walking rather than to come in. I thought about it and waited that night to see if you would say anything about it to me when you got home, which you didn't. Then I thought maybe she was helping you buy me something for the wedding, so I didn't say anything. Still, I was suspicious, and decided to check it out.

For the next few weeks, every time you told me you had to work late or had plans with your friends, I'd call Beth to see what she was doing. Every night you were "working late", she told me she was doing something and we couldn't get together. I approached one of your friends, whose name I can't say, and asked him face to face if something was going on with the two of you. He didn't have to say a word, I could tell from the expression on his face something was going on. Finally he said he didn't want to be in the middle of it, but he really felt bad for me and, yes, you and Beth were seeing each other. Last Tuesday night, when you told me you were working late, I parked down the street from your apartment and just sat there waiting. Around 10:30 you drove up and parked. Beth got out of the car with you, laughing and holding hands, and went into your apartment with you. I don't understand how you could keep planning the wedding and leading me on. You could have just told me and got it over with. But you didn't, so I'll do it for you. Everyone we know, including our parents, are getting an invitation to read this post and you and Beth can pay the consequences.

I'd like anyone that knows what was going on, and how long it's been going on, to post in on here and tell me everything.

Bill, the wedding is off, and please don't call or come over here. I was going to give you the diamond back, but instead, I'm going to sell it and take all the other bridesmaids on a vacation with me while I recuperate and try to forget you.

p.s. You're a real ass hole.

Meredith

So Sorry

Meredith, its Dave. I can't tell you how long me and Cindy wanted to tell you, we've confronted Bill on many occasions on this, why do you think we've avoided hanging out with you guys together?

We knew that it was a matter of time before you found out and can't figure out why this asshole wouldn't just be honest and let you go. We've pretty much stopped hanging with him, as a lot of out mutual friends.

One good thing came out of this, you found out he's the "in-complete" package, a dick with no balls. Bill, be a fucking man for once and grow the fuck up.
We've told Bill time after time that we knew that it was a matter of time and why is she leading you on?

YOU SHOULD SCREWED HIS BEST FRIEND

Hey, Meridith. You ever hear the old saying, "an eye for an eye"? You should have grabbed his "Best Man", taken him out, got him drunk and screwed his pants off. You want to get even, that would kill him.

HAVE A PARTY AND GET LAID

Hey, girl, don't completely cancel that wedding. Ditch the flowers and cake, but you're going to be stuck for the caterer anyway, so throw your family and friends a big party. It'll be your kickoff party for a new phase of your life. Only invite your closest family and friends, and if there's a guy that you've had in the back of your mind, or a real, close, old time friend, have him there to support you. And when the party's over and you're good and drunk, and if this "friend" is someone you really like, take him home and have a great night of casual sex with him. You'll wake up with a smile and a new perspective on life. Don't let this ass hole Bill ruin your life. Move on and start right now. He's the loser in this deal.

CALL ME

Meredith:

Your not picking up my calls and I need to talk to you. Please call me.

Beth

Beth is a slut~

Lol Seriously Beth?!?!Shes not picking up your calls.. WIERD!!! Your a freaking joke!

To Meredith

Just remember what goes around comes around! Beth will never be trusted by anyone who knows her and knows what she did, and your ex won't be trusted either. Once a cheater always a cheater, he's going to regret what he did for the rest of his life and you are going to move on and find someone better who would never disrespect you and lie to you the way he did. Don't worry it will all work out in the end :)

COME ON, WHO WROTE THAT LAST COMMENT?

Who wrote that last comment, Little Miss fucking Muffett? Beth will bang Bill for the next few months, they'll split up and go to whoever turns them on next. If he's out screwing the bride's best friend, he doesn't give a flying shit if the wedding is off. He's not going to regret it for a minute. He's still getting laid, but with something a little strange. Nothing wrong with that. And Beth, she couldn't care less either. She's a real douche. They deserve each other. Meredeth will find someone new and be a lot happier in the end. Story over.