YOUR HUSBAND BOB IS CHEATING ON YOU, MRS. CAHILL

Bob Cahill is our boss and Patti is his personal, very personal, secretary. We all know that we have to be careful what we say or do around Patti. That two faced little bitch befriends people, gets the gossip, then goes back and tells Bob everything. Well guess what? One of the employees saw Patti and Bob the other night in a little restaurant in Scottsdale and they were acting like they were more than boss and secretary. They were sitting on the same side of the booth all kissy face and mugging up to each other. Little innocent Patti had her hand right in Bob's crotch and he was loving it. Unfortunately, the employee didn't have a cell with a camera so they couldn't get a picture. (The one I posted isn't them.)

I wonder what Mrs. Cahill would say if she knew about Patti? Time to find out? Sure is. I'm sending anonymous emails to everyone, including Mrs. Cahill, so she can see this story. Bob and Patti were seen at around 10:30 last Friday night. That's March 20. Was your husband home that night, Mrs. Cahill?

SO, WHAT'S NEW ABOUT THIS?

So this is supposed to be an unusual story? C'mon folks, these days sex is free to anyone that wants it. Wifes, husbands, co-workers, dogs, cats. Everyone is doing anyone. It's a sport. What's new about a boss doing his secretary? Hell, he's probably doing "all" the secretaries. And his wife is probably happy because he doesn't bother her when he gets home. After all, she just did the gardner and she probably has a headache.

This IS Patti and you're full of it.

The creep that posted that crap about me and Bob is in some deep shit. Bob's wife has threatened to divorce him and told him he had to fire me. We were out that night on a business call and went for a bite to eat afterwords. We were not physical at all. This is such a pack of lies. Whoever wrote it is going to rot in hell.

PATTI-The boss's little head job.

I've been waiting for you to respond. This company is in a freakin mess because of you. All Bob see's is those oversized plastic boobs of yours and like all men, he thinks with his dick, which I'm sure you're well acquainted with. I don't know who posted the story, but all of us are in deep shit with Bob now, thanks to you.

MRS. CAHILL HERE! OR MS. CAHILL

I've known about my husband and that girl for a few months now and this confirms it. For all of you that are reading this story and that work for Bob's company, it's not going to be Bob's company in a few weeks. It's going to be mine and guess who the first one is that I'm going to fire? Bye, bye Patti. I want to meet whoever caught them in the restaurant. I've wanted to get rid of Bob for years but never had a good enough reason. Now I do. Thank you.

MRS. CAHILL IS HOT!

Hey guys, forget Patti. Assuming you can get those boobs out of your filthy minds. Do you remember we met Mrs. Cahill at the Christmas party? That woman is freakin hot. Don't know what old Bob was thinking when he hooked up with Patti. I'd take the Mrs any day.

Hey, Mrs. Cahill, you reading this stuff?

Mrs. Cahill, what are you going to do when you come in to take over and all the guys are hitting on you? And I don't mean that to be insulting. It's a major compliment. Your husband, or ex husband, has lost his mind. You've got it all over that chic. Personally, I'm looking forward to working "under you". Good thing this is anonymous.)

Mrs. Cahill here again.

Well, well, boys and their fantasies. Mr. Cahill was to busy chasing the girls at the office to pay attention to me. And Patti wasn't the only one. When I take over the company, you'll quickly find out who the others were. They'll be in the same unemployment line as Patti. But that's okay boys, we'll hire some new "hotties" for you to drool over. With me at the helm, you'll work hard and we'll all have time to play hard. We're going to change the whole outlook for this old boring company. Funny thing is that Bob probably thought I'd be all upset about this whole mess. The truth is I can't wait to get out and let my hair down. It's been too long since I could play and I'm ready to go. But, not with the employees. You can look but not touch. Sorry!

HEADS ARE GOING TO FLY.- by BOB CAHILL

I was out of the office on business the past week, which had nothing to do with all this trash talk going on about Patti and me. I'll be in the office tomorrow morning and the first thing we're doing is having a company meeting. This is my company and nothing has changed other than some heads are going to fly as soon as I find out who did all of this posting. And if nobody wants to tell me, I'm having my attorney contact the Dump On You web site and demanding the names of the people that put the story up.

Patti is my personal secretary and that's all she is. We are not involved in any other way. Not that my private life is anyone's business. My wife and I have a great marriage and I'm not allowing any of you to interfere with that. Her comments yesterday were only because she was very hurt by these false statements.

I fully intend to clean house of all those that pass on idle gossip and lies. I pay you to do a days work, not to be writing emails. If you want any chance of saving your jobs, you had better come forward when I get in and explain why you posted these absurd stories here.

Bob Cahill

SUCK THIS, BOB. PATTI DID

Well that was before the boss started seeing her. That's right, Bobby boy, I had your secretary before you did, and there ain't no way in hell you're going to figure out who I am. Patti won't tell you, that's for sure. My next goal, that's right, it's Mrs. Cahill. It'll be nice working under her, or maybe on top of her. Ha, payback for all years you shit on us, Bobby. Payback's a bitch.