Noooooooo! I screwed Stefanie Altenburg last weekend!!

Holy shit! Wish I read this last week. I hooked up with Stefanie Altenburg last weekend and we basically had a 48 hour screwing marathon.

Before we started she told me that she was clean. Meaning no sexually transmitted diseases. Now I find out that she does have things, things I have never even heard of.

Not only that, but the bitch was born with a penis????? Ignorance WAS bliss.

She also told me that the reason she was backpacking around Oz now was cause her boyfriend back in Germany committed suicide. I think I understand why!!!

Y wud u screw her?

y wud u screw that? that grl is totally fugly. looks 40 at least. face looks like a puckered up dogs bum from sun damage. wat? did u put a paper bag ova the beast's head or sumthin?

I agree

Sorry bloke but how did you go through with it. I understand a root is a root and all but what the fuck were you thinking? Thats one fugly slut!

How could you not tell?!?

Take a long hard look at this person.

HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT IT WAS A SHE MALE? ITS VERY OBVIOUS THAT ITS NOT QUITE A WOMAN.

And yea for sure, she is ugly.

Once tha alcohol wore off you shoulda bolted.

what a feral

that thing should not be trying to breed!

I'll sum up all comments from above: god boy are you stupid :D use your eyes next time.

oh and.. do you seriously believe that shit? ...you would believe it if this person told you it was your mother and your father HAHAHAHA

Thats Just Scary

What kind of a horror story is this? The poor guy. Even though she is ugly and a bit masculine looking, it's probably not the kind of thing you would expect. It is so wrong that she did not tell him she was a hermaphrodite or that she had STI's. Some people are born intersex and they should not be treated badly for this but it should also not be something they lie about to their sexual partners. Neither should their STI's. Putting someone at risk like that and lying to them is wrong.

WELL SHE DOESN'T CARE

I can tell you right now that she doesn't care. We used to be friends until I found out the truth about her.

I wanna meet her

I'll use protection, bu I always wanted to have sex with a hermaphordite, please if u know please give me some kind of contact info. :)