Interesting How Many Guys Hate Altenburg

May as well get in on the action then as I also have a bone to pick with this piece of trash.

She told me she was pregnant with my child to try to keep me around after I tried to break up with her. But this phantom child evaporated pretty quickly after she'd found someone else to screw. I don't get it, she could have just broken up with me and found someone else. Why keep me around and waste my time?

Anyway, here's a photo of the mind fucking wench in a leopard suit. She likes to think of herself as a "cougar" attracting the young guys. A bit pathetic but hope you all have a laugh.

A more suitable outfit would be a snake. Actually, when I think about it, maybe even a shit or a demon outfit would be more appropriate.

Stef, you get the award for worst dressed of the century. This outfit is just fucking horrid. Guess it matches you and your personality very well then!

OMG!!

You're right. This is a fucking horrid outfit. Snaps for worst outfit of the century. A tight leopard suit with loose bits around the arms and an open back. What the fuck was she thinking. Girl, don't leave home looking like that, seriously!

God has a sense of humour

Well he must to put someone like this on earth. Cant dress herself haha

Humour?
  posted by jacob5

Humour? What is humourous about someone that had a penis and doesnt tell people. What is so funny about a slut that infects unsuspecting guys? I fail to see the humour in that.

I should have been more specific

Sorry, whats funny is the freaky-ass outfit. NO it is not funny that she had or has a penis and diseases and isn't telling people.

Faaaaaaark

Farken ugly outfit, farken ugly woman!

Why is a fat chick like a moped?

They are both fun to ride until your friends find out.

Maybe once you could make the mistake but why hang around? Unless you have a fat, frumpy ugly chick fetish?

Here Stef is again. This reminds me of a song.

SERIOUSLY NASTY STEFANIE.

I'd like to dedicate this song to you:

Shakin' that thang on that man, lookin' all stank and nasty
Swore you look cute girl in them dukes, booty all out lookin' trashy
Sleazy put some clothes on, I told ya
Don't walk out ya heezy without clothes on, I told ya
You nasty girl, you nasty you trashy
You classless girl, you sleazy you freaky
I ain't never met a girl that does the things that you do
Change don't come your way it will come back to you
Put some clothes on girl

Heels on her feet, swear she's in heat, flirtin' wit every man she sees
Her pants hangin' low, she never says no, everyone knows she's easy
Nasty put some clothes on, you lookin' stank
Nasty what's your problem, you should be ashamed

Hard...for women like me who try to have some intergrity
You make it hard...for girls like myself who respect themselves
And have dignity
You nasty girl, you nasty, you trashy
You classless girl, you sleazy, you freaky
N-A-S-T-Y ya nasty, F-R-E-A-K ya freaky
Girl where's your P-R-I-D-E, put some clothes on

HAHAHAHAHA

right on, ya'll just seen the worst outfit ever.

icing on the cake, thats its on such an ugly crazy punk-ass biatch!

my god this sounds like my ex girlfriend. guys don't complain about outfits, they talk about tits n asses.

Guys and clothes

Ahh u'd be surprised hay. Some guys don't care like u say, but there are heeeps of others that are fully worse than women in that way.