INCEST AT WORK , OR, HOW MANY SPOUSES CAN YOU SCREW

Okay, so I can send anonymous emails to everyone that's involved with my story, and I'm going to do that. Lets see if anyone in my office can figure out who is doing who. Eight girls work in our office and 12 guys. Three of the girls are very hot, three are acceptable, and the other two are, well, lets say pretty rough and somewhat on the heavy side. The guys are guys, and all think they're studs. Six of the girls are married and all of the guys are, except one, who's a batchelor. Most have worked at the company for at least 2 years and we've all become pretty close, sort of like a big family. So there are 19 girls and 18 guys in the whole family, and in this family incest runs wild. It's like who's wife is doing whose husband and vice versa. Now, I'm not saying everyone is sleeping around, but a lot of them are. The single guy is probably doing 3 or 4 of the wives. But the question that's going to come up most often is, which ones is he doing. Well, I know two of them for sure, as I've slept with those two myself. And I know that each of them has slept with others that work with us. The husbands, of course, being as stupid as men are, don't think their wives would ever cheat on them, even thought they're out screwing anything they can pin down. What none of them know is that my wife and I are swingers and do this for fun and excitement, so we report in to each other on everyone that we sleep with, and we have a camera hidden in our bed room and film as much as we can. We even have a contest going to see who can get all of the others spouses first. Her biggest obstacle is that at least one of the guys is really straight and would never cheat on his wife. Little does he know his wife has shacked up with me three or four times and I have it all on film.

So, I'm sending this email out to everyone that works with us and their spouses to see what kind of reaction I get in the office tomorrow. It will be interesting to watch everyone squirm. It will also be really exciting to see everyone try to figure out who's sleeping with who. I know most of it, but nobody else does. I hope this anonymous email stuff really works, because if it doesn't, I'm going to be in a mess. So here we go and let the fire works begin.

ARE YOU ON CRACK

I can't believe someone wrote this. Whoever did it has to be on crack or something. I know everyone one of the people in this company and this is all untrue. Someone is just trying to cause trouble and this isn't going to work.

Jerk

Whoever wrote this is a total jerk and just making it all up. I can tell you that my spouse works there and he doesn't cheat on me with anyone. He's home almost every night and the few times he isn't, I know exactly where his is. I can't understand why anyone would make stuff up like this unless they were trying to get to one person. What a jerk.

Wow, our own little "Sex in the City"

What a great way to start the day, looking at all these faces of guilt around the office. Come on, people, it's not like we're all innocent here. The main gossip that goes around this place is who's sleeping with who, and I know a lot of it's just speculation and the guys bragging about who they've been with. I know at least three guys that claim they've been with me, and I know two of them haven't. It's just a guy thing to brag about scoring the most, so lets just assume that most of the stories are not true, but a few just may be. I don't understand anyone being stupid enough to post this story for everyone to see. I bet half the workers here quit within a week, forced to do so by their spouses. Then again, maybe not. Maybe everyone is having too much fun to quit.

SNOOPY DOG AT WORK

What a riot. Everyone here is looking at everyone elses computer to see who's signed on to this web site. I'll be there's not a person here that hasn't been to it 3 or 4 times today. This is great.

What's a little sex among friends?

I didn't write this story and so far I can't figure out who did, but I can assure everyone that it's at least partially true. I know I've scored two of the "spouses" myself, and speaking for a few other guys, I know they have to, and not the same ones I did. So, I can account for at least 4 or 5 "affairs" and I'm sure there are more that I don't know about. What's nice is that everyone seems happy and there hasn't been one divorce in the 3 years I've been working here, so it can't be all that bad.

A COMPANY MEETING?

Okay, all you dumb asses. Joe called a meeting and he's pissed about this. (Probably because he's the only one that's not getting laid.) I have a feeling heads are going to fly, especially if he finds out who wrote the first post. For everyone else, you can erase all the emails you sent from this anonymouse email web site and I suggest you do that. If Joe makes you go in and sign on there won't be any evidence linking you to any of the stories. Good luck, all

IT HIT THE FAN

If I ever get my hands on whoever wrote this post, they're going to get their hands cut off. I don't know how the rest of you made out when you got home, but my wife was all over my case. She had a list of every time I've come home late the last few months and questioned me about all of them. All of a sudden, everything I've done has changed and now I'm like a criminal. She's even gone back to our Christmas party and is questioning me about girls I spoke to there. This is such bullshit and I can see it just screwing up my life for the next year. I can't imagine what's going to happen in that meeting with Joe today, but I hope he figured out who the idiot is that wrote this in the fist place and fires their ass.

Ok, people, what do we do now. Joe threatened to fire whoever put up this original post and I think he means it. He said he's going to have his attorney contact that anonymous site and demand to get the name of who did the post. I would't want to be that person. By the way, how's everyone doing at home. I'm still trying to convince her that I'm not screwing around, but I don't think she believes a word I'm saying. This really sucks.

More often than not!

I have no idea where this office is, but if it was a little bit larger in their staffing with a few more hotties, it could be my place of work. I'm happy that I am not the only one hanging with the hoes at work and swapping some stories.