RETRACTED-RETRACTED-$1000 REWARD-RETRACTED-SEE NEXT DUMPI COMMENT

DUMP BY DUMPI; If you haven't seen this piece of shit Marine that threw a little puppy down a ravine just for laughs, go to www.puppytoss.com. But I warn you, it's very disturbing. And I WILL pay anyone $1000.00 that beats the shit out of him, records it, and sends the video to me. This asshole should be given a Dishonarable Discharge from the Marines and put in jail for a few years. Just let some of the inmates at any prison get their hands on him and they break every bone in his body, which he so rightly deserves. Send the video to editor@dumponyou.com.

what a pussy

Yo Dumpi....I watched the video and it actually made me sick to my stomach. I'd love to run into that little fag and beat the shit out of him. You wouldn't even have to pay me for it because I'd enjoy doing it just because. Anybody that can treat a poor little defenseless animal like that deserves to get his nuts kicked in. Be warned you pussy marine, Dumpi's army is looking for YOU.

he better stay in BFE unless he has a death wish. who took this video? he should have pushed this guy off the cliff but for doing nothing he will be punished too. GOD SEES EVERYTHING! what a stupid cunt boy to do this. where does his family live? I want this guy to suffer!

HERE'S ALL HIS INFORMATION

You want to know more about this little prick, go to:

But, and I really emphasize this, DO NOT, and I'll repeat, DO NOT take it out on his family. They are no more to blame than if the kid was a mass murderer. They didn't do it and are not in the least way responsible. If anything, we should all feel sorry that because of him they have to live through this. You can't blame all the Iraqi's for Saddam and this is no different. Blame the the kid, not everyone around him.

Fucjob
  posted by Heathen Chemist

This jackoff will get his . Sick to think what he does to the humans over there if he can do something like this to an animal , first a puppy , then a person, sick fuck , I hope he dies .

skank whore puppy killer

this guy shall die. dont blame his family, to the guy who offered a $1000 lets get a fund going to beat the crap out of him.... may this marine ( he is so gay) die a horrible death and rot in hell

He needs to be thrown off a damn cliff himself

Animal abuser..probably would abuse children too. He is nothing more than a coward to be cruel to those who are helpless. He needs the death sentence for that. Lets see how he feels when someone throws him off a cliff. Ghandi was right when he made comments on how you could tell a good society from a bad one on how they treat their children and animals...This guy obviously came from a society of abusers because he sure isn't fit to be called human at all...He is less than human..and less than animal. He deserves to have his life snuffed away.

YOU WHITE TRASH!

HIS PARENTS MUST BE REAL PROUD OF HIM! THIS GUY DESERVES TO HAVE HIS NUTS PULLED FROM HIS ASS! I WOULD LOVE TO CUT HIS THROAT AND WATCH HIM SUFFER,FUCKIN BASTARD! MY ROTTWEILERS WOULD LOVE TO CHEW HIM UP,THEN I WOULD THROW THE REST OF HIM IN THE LAKE. HAVE FUN IN HELL BASTARD!

WTF

What a sad, sack of shit this guy is! I did a search on utube and not only did I see this guy hurting the puppy, I saw other military guys hurting animals as well. A group of them were blowing up sheep from their jeep as they drove by. Another video shows a dog either run over or shot while military guys stand around, harassing it and laughing.

American taxpayers should be mad at these guys and girls. Our armed forces were sent to Iraq to do a job and help the people over there. Here they are... clearly bored, some with mental problems obviously… wasting our money and not performing the service they were sent over there to do. No wonder other countries dislike us so much. If this is what they are doing to poor defenseless animals, what are they doing to women and children?

I hope all the people in these videos are dealt with harshly by their commanders, court marshaled and receive dishonorable discharge. I don't think their families deserve death threats though.

Bast$#@

I am a retired Combat Engineer and almost fell out of chair. I am sure the USMC has pride and honor stil in the ranks. I would venture to say this young want to be has been delt with. I would hope his fellow soldiers have tightened him up. What a discrace to the USMC but even worse his country that so many soldiers have gave the ultimate to protect. You can ensure that if I see this person on the street i will have a productive counseling session with him. "Whowa"

doesnt matter what they do to this so called marine. it will not bring back the life of that puppy. he had no right to take a life. if has no problem killing a helpless puppy he will have no problem killing anything or anybody. isnt that hoe serial killers get started?? dont think he's worth much to society, they should have pushed him off the cliff. keep him in iraq he doesnt deserve to be an american!!!

Pussies
  posted by joebear

You unintelligent, over emotional, hypocritical pussies make me want to puke. The hate, verbal violence and evil you are spewing is far worse than anything this guy is aleged to have done. The video doesn't even show the puppy in the air. The guy's hand just vanishes behind his back, the camera goes supposedly in the direction of the "thrown puppy" and the videoshows nothing. But nothing is all it takes for liberal brain-dead ass holes like yourselves. Fuck Off, Pussies!

joe baer-you're a dimented dildo

Don't you think if he didn't throw the puppy the experts would have already said that. The guy is a punk ass shit and you're probably a fucking skinhead Nazi.

posted by duckmaster

Joebear u ignorant prick. Go to liveleaks.com and check the video. Or pull your liberal head out of your 4 point of contact, wipe the crap from your eyes and stop protecting this want to be piece of tax dollar eating crap. He is probably a little rich kid that has been spoiled his entire life.

Lets put things in perspective

My dog walks up and pisses on your leg, are you gonna put up a $1000 reward to have someone go piss on his leg too? or can u just do it yourself.

I agree its not kewl to throw dogs off a cliff, but give the dude some credit....... I mean yea to he is a rational being which is step up from a dog, some may question the brains he has but you dont you dont sentence a child to 10 years in jail for stealing from the candy shop......... assholes!

Let

Let's think about this

We train marines to KILL humans without forever regretting or living in horror of their deeds. you can see (but not respect as a person) why someone might(!!!!!) not respect at wild dog. With that said, I do feel he will deed life long help if he has no regret or compasion for life in general.

HE should DIE

As a former Marine I am not ashamed to say that i hope this fucker is found by an Iraqi insurgent. I hope we see a video of him on CNN getting decapitated like others did at the beginning of the war.

Fuck this punk!!

Im a former Marine. With that said, I can say I have seen and done things Im not proud of, IN COMBAT. While my sense of humor has forever been warped by this, I can say I, nor any of the MEN I served with, would ever let this little bitch get away with this. Rest assured, my fellow Devil Dogs have been notified and he will be found.

Ricaurte

The Ricaurte article was published in the middle of a group of 16 "reports" and not given special prominence in the "Highlights of research in this issue ray ban sunglasses " section of the 27 September 2002 issue of Science. The short editorial commentary on the article was called "More Dangers from Designer Drugs" and drew the reader's attention to previously published research indicating that "ecstasy-prada sunglasses" use alters serotoninergic synaptic transmission. Science also commented that by linking "ecstasy" to dopaminergic neurotoxicity in monkeys, the Ricaurte article suggested that recreational users of "ecstasy" might be putting themselves at risk for developing neuropsychiatric disorders that are related to dopamine dysfunction.

The Science section called "News of the Week" in the 27 September 2002 issue had an article by reporter Constance Holden called, "Drug Find Could Give Ravers the Jitters" (on pages 2185-2187). This news coverage did give some special prominence to the Ricaurte article. The Holden commentary stressed that the Ricaurte article was part of an active scientific controversy about the ability of "ecstasy" to cause permanent brain damage in human recreational drug users. This news article included a section with speculation from Ricaurte trying to justify why other researchers fail to observe ecstasy-induced dopaminergic neurotoxicity. Jon Cole of the University of Liverpool explained that the results on dopaminergic neurotoxicity in the Ricaurte article were a big surprise and was quoted as saying, “The entire human literature relies on the gucci sunglassesnotion that MDMA is a selective serotonergic neurotoxin.”

Amazing! I am very pleased to read 70-432 that so I will share this post with my friends.It is very much 70-667 authentic and useful information.keep up the good work.we need more 350-018 good statements.i will come back here to see more updates in future 220-702 as well.my best wishes for you always so keep it up.regards