START TAKING CARE OF YOUR KIDS OR ELSE!

I'm so sick of seeing those three kids of your's tramping through my house right after I'm done cleaning that I want to scream. They're three of the biggest slobs I've ever met, they have no manners and no discipline. They came in yesterday, tracked snow all over my living room and up to my sons bedroom. They smell so bad I can't imagine the last time any of them were given a bath. Any time they come to my house they're asking for food because they haven't eaten. When I ask if their mother made them dinner they say you're never home or you tell them to make dinner themselves. These kids are 6 and 7 years old. How are they supposed to make a decent dinner for themselves? I feel bad for them, but they're not my kids and not my responsibility. The entire street is fed up with them and from what I hear, so is the school.

You two are constantly seen at the pub drinking and partying it up while your kids are home alone and everyone else in the neighborhood is baby sitting for you. This is wrong and needs to stop. I don't want to take it out on your children, but if you don't start taking care of them, my next email is going to suggest to all our neighbors that we ban the boys from coming into our homes and playing with our kids until they are cleaned up, fed, and learn some manners.

A concerned and pissed off neighbor.

Correct, but you're blaming the wrong ones.

I saw those boys at school this morning and they're dressed like it's summer when it's only about 20 out there. It's apparent nobody cares about them and their parents push them out the door in the morning and hope they don't come back until bedtime. The mom dresses like she's ready for anything and the way she acts when we have neighborhood gatherings, she probably is. She's always flitring with any guy that will look at her. Although the husband does the same thing with the women, so I guess it runs in the family.

Still,I feel bad for the kids when they come to my house and I always feed them if they're hungry, so I don't know what we can do. It's not fair to take it out on them.

WHO'S KIDDING WHO, THE MOTHERS A SLUT

Why play games, the mother is whoring around everywhere and doesn't have time for the kids. She's never home, from what the kids say, and the father leaves at 7:30 in the morning and doesn't get home until 8 at night. They may as well not have any parents. The father probably has no idea his wife is never home. Maybe he's the one that should be reading this story so it will wake him up.

CALL SOCIAL SERVICES!!!

Hopefully these poor innocent children will get placed in a better home and raised with love and values, dont blame young kids, the PARENTS should be beaten to death for neglect! (Oh and BTW, the father is a parent too. He is just as responsible for their poor attire and hygeine. I suggest you form a suburban lynch mob, and then the kids can definately have new parents.

CALL SOCIAL SERVICES!!!
  posted by dingosateyourbaby

Mind your business

Isn't it amazing how everyone knows what's best for everyone else. I don't know who wrote this stupid post but you should mind your own business. My husband works all day. I didn't get married to become a baby sitter or a house cleaner. Besides, there's nothing wrong with my kids. If whoever the instigator is that wrote this doesn't have the guts to face me directly, they should just shut up. What I do on my time is my business, not anyone elses.

are you f%#*ing kidding me?!?!?

you " didn't get married to be a babysitter or house cleaner " they are your kids. babysitting refers to watching kids that aren't yours you stupid bitch. i agree with the other posts.. turn your kids into social services. your obviously a waste of space

Do something

it takes everyone to raise kids. These kids are going to grow up and repeat the cycle. YOU can stop the cycle, do something, feed them, teach them manners at your house, call Social Services! These are kids and they need help, your help! They are your neighbors!