THE GROOM HAD SEX WITH WHO?

Great wedding last night, wasn't it? I've had three people that were there write me emails this morning asking if I saw Jack disappear with Terri. And yes, I did. When Lauren went to change her clothes Terri left and Jack went right behind her and they were both gone for at least 30 minutes. They both looked like hell when they came in and Jack came in the front and Terri thru the side door within minutes of each other. Some of Laurens friends have suspected something between Terri and Jack for months and I'd bet they got it on last night before Jack and Lauren left for their honeymoon. Doesn't that just suck. Personally, I never thought Jack deserved Lauren and now I know he doesn't. I'm not sure what we should do about this, and, although I won't tell you who I am just yet, I will say I'm from Lauren's side. I'm sending this to every email address I have on my list from the wedding. I'm looking for anyone else that may have more information about this and I'm looking for suggestions as how to handle it.

This service is really anonymous and nobody will know who you are. Honestly, I've used their anonymous email system before and it works.

Dumb jerk

Who's the jerk that posted this for the world to see? Are you stupid? I can guess at who it is and if it's who I think, you don't have a brain in your head. Why can't you just send emails directly to people to see what they think? And you're wrong, Jack wouldn't do something like that. So Jack and Terri were away at the same time. What does that prove? Oh, gee, I just figured out why you wrote a story on this web site. It's owned by your family, JACKASS!!

ARE YOU KIDDING?

I stayed at the hotel last night, as many of the guests did, and I just got home. I have 9 messages already about this story. Could someone tell how many people know about this and why the writer didn't just keep it private instead of publishing it to the world? Are you trying to break up the marriage before it starts? How dare you? Well, I'm not hiding from anyone. This is Marge, the maid of honor. Whoever wrote this needs to get their sorry ass to a phone and call me now. I'm sure you have my number, and if not, email me. You have that as you already sent me to this stupid website. Do it now, I'm waiting.

IT'S TRUE

I was at the magazine stand, right across from the elevators getting some gum and saw Terri go up and Jack right behind her. They both got in the same bank of evelators, so I assumed they were meeting up, but I decided to keep it to myself rather than to start something. Lauren is a friend and I was really upset. Now that it's in the open, I'll confirm that I saw them, but who's going to tell Lauren? She deserves better than this.
I'll do whatever everyone thinks is right, but I think Lauren needs to know when they get back, and Jack has some explaining to do.

ENOUGH

Are all of you trying to ruin a marraiage before it has a chance? Jack was drunk like everyone else last night. If Lauren found out it would break her heart. Whats done is done. Leave it alone.

JACK WAS DRUNK AND THATS HIS EXCUSE?

Everyone that knows jack knows he'll screw anything that walks. He's been cheating on Lauren since he's known her and the only reason he married her was to get at daddy's bucks. Anyone that know's jack knows this is true, so whats the big deal with him screwing someone the day of his wedding? Nothing new here. Shit, the honeymoon in Bali is costing $15 grand and daddy's paying for the whole trip. Wake up folks, jacks securing his future.

HOW ABOUT HIS BACHELR PARTY?

Jack was bragging that he had 6 strippers for his bachelor party and he had an orgy with all of them. They showed up right after Laurens dad and brother left the club. (How convenient.) The party ended up at one of Jacks buddies apartments. Whoever wrote that Jack will screw anything that walks is right, but what guy that's not gay wouldn't?

I feel bad for Lauren, but I wish I was at that party.

ANYONE HIT ON THE BRIDE?

Hey, I'm not part of this fiasco, but seeing that everyone knew the groom was out getting a little on the side, did any of you guys try to hit on the bride? heeeheee

COOL IT EVERYONE!

Jack and Lauren are gone for two weeks. Nobody knows if anything really happened, so why not just forget about it. It's nobodys business and if all of you are wrong, you're going to ruin their lives for nothing.

Forget about it?

The "jackass" cheated on her the day of their wedding and her best friends are supposed to just forget about it. I think we get Jack and Terri together in front of everyone and ask them point blank. Jack was always hitting on Laurens frinds but we never said anything. I guess we should have. I never liked Jack and now I know why.

WHAT ARE ALL YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I just got in and read all these accusations and bickering. Does anyone have any proof at all that Jack and Terri got together? This could all be a simple figment of everyone's imagination. Until somebody tells me they saw them go into the same room together, I'm not buying into it. And the rest of you should just back off unless you can prove something went on.

Post a picture

Hey, one of you wedding people should post pictures of Jack, Terri and Lauren so the rest of us know who you're talking about and can decide who Jack should be poking.

Where's this girl Terri?

I got a call about this story yesterday and I've just been reading all the comments. I don't know Terri that well or I'd call her myself, but I don't understand why she hasn't responded to this unless she really did have something going with Jack. Staying silent about it is not going to help the situation and is just going to have everyone believing it. If she didn't do anything wrong, I think she has to come forward and say so.

Mind you own business

I sat through the meeting last night listening to everyone trying to decide what to do with this situation and whether or not to tell Lauren about it. A few of you, particularly Janet, act as though you're the supreme being and need to decide how to change somebody's life, or is it how fuck it up completely. I have a real problem with this and none of us have the right to decide anything for anyone. Nobody knows if Terri and Jack did anything wrong in the first place. Terri has denied it. I don't know whether to believe her or not, but I'm certainly not going to ruin Laurens life on a guess, and that's what all you people are suggesting we do.

This "holier than thou" crap from some of you makes me laugh. I know of some of the little affairs people have had and so do most of the rest of you, but most everyone got back together and everything is fine. Why mess up Lauren and Jacks life when we have no idea if our suspicians are true. If Jack did screw around on his wedding day, he'll certainly do it again and eventually get caught, so I think we all mind our business and let it go.

I listened to Janet go on about how Lauren is our friend and she should know the truth. How can we tell her the truth when we don't know it ourselves? And Janet, you seem to forget why you're divorced from Jimmy. I know it's supposed to be a big secret, but it's the old story, people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. So, Janet, from an anonymous writer that can keep writing, keep your mouth shut or maybe the next story on here will be about you.

what a lost this could be
  posted by zlaticko

I can't believe what i have just read. Most men wait a week before cheating on there wife's. Way to go big boy. Writing comments like this may save the next girl from a world of hurt. And yes i'm a guy.

Fake Fake Fake
  posted by RaTiOnAL

Notice all the posts abover were posted at the same time? Someone is playing a little game.

Secondary care medical services are provided by medical fendi sunglasses specialists in their offices or clinics or at local community hospitals for a patient referred by a primary care provider who first diagnosed or treated the patient. Referrals are made for those patients who required the expertise or procedures performed by specialists. These include both ambulatory care and inpatient services revo sunglasses , emergency rooms, intensive care medicine, surgery services, physical therapy, labor and delivery, endoscopy units, diagnostic laboratory and medical imaging services, hospice centers, etc. Some primary care providers may serengeti sunglassesalso take care of hospitalized patients and deliver babies in a secondary care setting.

Tertiary care medical services are provided by specialist hospitals or regional centers equipped with diagnostic and treatment facilities not generally available at local hospitals. These include trauma centers, burn treatment centers, advanced neonatology unit services, organ transplants, high-risk pregnancy, radiation oncology, etc.

Modern medical care also depends on information - still delivered in many health care settings on paper records, but increasingly nowadays by electronic means.