CHEATING MANAGER AT A GREEN BAY RESTAURANT

I work for a nice restaurant near Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin. My shift started late afternoon and I arrived a little early when it was still quiet. The staff there was getting ready for the fans from the Packers game to come in, including our normal group from the team that celebrate there after a win. I was walking over to see if the manager was around to find out what section I had and I heard some moaning noises coming from his office. His office has a side window in it and although the shade was down, I could peak thru and saw the manager and two waitresses naked and having sex. These are the same girls that always get the football team tables when they come in and get all the big tips. I really got mad but was afraid to say anything, so I'm sending the owner this story and hoping he looks into this. A few of us have some regular customers, so are really not effected by this, but a lot of the girls don't have regulars and should have the opportunity to wait on the big guys when they come in. Most good restaurants make sure everyone gets a chance to wait on good customers unless the customer specifically ask for a certain server. It's obvious that the two girls are giving sexual favors and getting the good tables in return. I'm not going to name the girls because if they want to sell themselves that's their problem and I don't want to make their names public. The owner will know who the manager is so I won't mention his name either. I hope when he reads this story he does something about this as it's not fair to the other waitresses. I really hope this service is truly anonymous or I'll be out of a job myself.

WAITRESS WITCH

What kind of a miserable bitch would write something like this? If I lose my job over I'll sue this crappy web site and find out who wrote this and make sure you never work in Wisconsin again. I've already written to the editor and demanded your name. I have a wife and kids and I can end up losing my job over this. How do you know it was me in the office and not one of the other managers? You're a miserable bitch and I'm going to find out who you are and when I do it's curtains for you.

Slut Manager

How low of a human do you have to be if the only way you can get action is by holding VIP tables for sex. I hope someone that works for this manager emails this story to his wife, so he'll get fired!! The owner should be worried, a manager offering VIP tables for SEX, big law suit!!! This site rocks!

DUMPI'S REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL

What kind of an idiot would have two waitresses in their office screwing around and not think you'd get caught sooner or later? Trust me, 90% of the guys reading this web site probably would take on two waitresses if they had the opportunity, but 89% wouldn't be dumb enough to do it on the job.

I received your email and you have to be kidding, threatening a suit against our web site. Be my guest and sue. I can't wait to see you in court, telling a judge that someone turned you in for screwing around with two waitresses and you're afraid you'll lose your job and your wife will find out. Come on and sue us and I'll be sure to subpoena your wife as a character witness. Don't hold your breath waiting for us to turn over the name of the person that posted, it isn't going to happen.

DUMPI OUT

Opinion from experience

The bit dog barks the loudest!

TO THE OWNER

I work for this restaurant and cannot tell you my position or I could be identified. When I received the email to look at this post, I wasn't sure which manager was involved, although I had a pretty good idea. After the blow up yesterday in the employee's meeting, we all know who it is. Everyone knew he was fooling around with some of the waitresses, although I had no idea he was having orgies in his office. But I personally witnessed him stealing cash tips from a few of the tables several times. I felt bad about it and would have reported it, but I was afraid I'd lose my job. Im not saying this to beat a guy that's already down, but I saw him take money and he should have been fired a long time ago. These waitresses work hard for thier money and it's not right to steal from them. Nobody is going to miss him except maybe a few of his girlfriends, and if the boss finds out who they are, the'll probable be gone too.

WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED PEOPLE?

If you are going to dip you're pen in company ink, don't get caught!