Patty Barnholdt, you skanky slut

Ok, seriously, who at American Airlines have you not put out for? You haven't figured out that no matter who "above" you you screw, they will NEVER promote your lazy ass?

Oh, and all the pilots know you are the easiest lay in Arlington. They even made up a city code about you...PJH... for Patty Jo's hole.

So everyone knows to stop by between 9pm and 11pm before your husband gets home from work. Unless your two young boys are being the unholy terrors.

Patty, you need to do a few things. First, if you are going to put out in a car on the street, drive a few blocks away and don't park under a street light.

Second, you might want to remove your listings from the Iowa Craigslist.

Third, drops some tonnage you mega heffer.

Fourth, along with the tonnage, drop the attitude mega biatch!

Fifth, BATHE MORE OFTEN. You smell like a yeast infections with a nicotine addiction.

Sixth. Chew with your mouth closed.

I can't wait for your your big fat husband to come home early from work and bust your ass, probably from sitting on it. No wonder he has switched teams.

This is way too funny!

I'm wondering if Sean posted this? I guess things have gone sour between P. Barnholdt and S. Betel? Ja Patty hasn't figured out she can't fuck her way to the top. Maybe she could try WORKING.

Since someone (I'm betting on Wanda) started this list, I am going to add to it.

Seventh: we are all SICK and TIRED of hearing you complain about your fat husband! Dump his ass if he is so lousy in the sack and so fat! I am sick and tired about listening to how sex with your husband is as much fun as painting your toenails. Girl, get over it and move on!

Eighth, your two sons are total brats. Reign them in before they become the next Scott Petersens.

Ninth, stop parking in handicap spots. They are for the PHYSICALLY handicapped, not the MENTALLY handicapped.

I also would support suggestion number six. It's just rude.

Whats her phone number???

I need to get laid.

Be nice to Patricia

Ok so she married a guy who got fat and maybe he has a small dick and isn't good sexually but she is always talking about how he gos to all his kids sports games and he seems like a good dad. Some of us would trade a good sex for a good dad to our kids. Patricia can be nice I wish she would be nicer to her self and stop the smoking and drinking and drugs.

BARNHOLDT SHES A NASTY ONE.

i banged her a couple of times until i found out she is a liar. she said she was divorced she showed me her drivers lisence that had her last name as fontana. she fed me a cock n bull story about how AA hadnt gotten around to changing her email. lyin lousy fat whore.

Superbowl 2007

Thank you Wanda for being my cover on Superbowl 2007. Too bad Patricia just got fucked up drunk in Vegas. I got one lousy fuck in while she was passed out.

If you are Patricia's husband, your wife loves to brag about how she flew out with me to Vegas while you were with your fat friends watching the Superbowl. She knows what a good fuck is and likes to come and get it. She tells the kids to go play with the dog in the back yard while I fuck your wife in your own bed.

Not news

Who doesn't know that Chris Calnan and Mrs. Barnholdt went to Vegas together? The passenger list was passed around. There it was, in print. Row 7, seats D, E, and F. There was not much left to the imagination.

Why don't we all simply focus on keeping our airline alive so we all have pay checks to look forward to.

When she flashed her breasts at me during the CR get together, she had pubes growing out of her boobs.

Please, pluck before you fuck.

Patty Barnholdt IS a slut

SHE IS JUST A HUGE SLUT!!! Amazing what you can find out about someone doing a google search. I met her in Atlantic IA with my friend John. Didnt know she was married with kids. She even told me she was pregnant and wanted money from me for an abortion. I told her no. Stay away from this skank!!!!!!

Patty Jo Cissell/Fontana/Barnholdt WHATEVER YOU ARE

I dated this "lady" who said her name was Patty Cissell and she worked for American Airlines. She took me to Vegas last year, when we checked in I noticed her last name on the boarding pass was "Barnholdt" and she she hadn't changed back to her maiden name after her divorce.
When we were in Vegas her cell phone rang in the hotel room, it was her husband, some guy named Steve.

Watch out for this slut!

Shit I fucked that cunt!

Dude I banged your wife! She said her name was Patty Cissell. When you are at work in the evening, I was stopping by your house in Arlington, and she would fuck me hard in my Suburban.

Call me at 214-886-7554 and I can give you details.

Clint Harrell

Air line
  posted by jacksaparow

The 1960s brought the jet age to the world. On December 16, 1960 a Delta Air Lines Convair 880 began its first regularly scheduled flight into Cincinnati sunglasses . After the Jet Age arrived the airport needed to expand to newer more modern terminals and other airport needs. The original Terminal A was expanded and renovated. The north south runway was expanded from 3,100 feet to 8,600 feet oakley sunglasses . In 1964 the board approved a $12 million bond. This bond was used to expand the south concourse of A by 32,000 feet. This provided 9 gates for TWA, American, and Delta. In 1971 the construction of a new east-west runway which crossed the longer north-south runway.[chanel sunglasses]
After Delta merged with Northwest Airlines in 2008, the airline began to cut flight capacity from the Cincinnati hub. In October 2009, Delta announced another 10 percent cut of flight capacity out of the CVG hub.