Why cant cherly frazier stop messing with the white guys

cherly frazier is a lying black bitch who is always prancing through work like she is a princess lying about getting married and white men wanting her i think she is a nasty black whore with a fantasy that a white coworker wants her and she is always trying to put white women down and saying they have been rejected by white guys. why cant black whores stick with their own kind and leave white guys alone. what she dont know is that the guy she is lying about do not want her and i am tired of her saying he rejected white women. he is trying to be nice and not hurt her feelings. he hates black bitches and i want her to know to go to the jungles and find a ape to screw. bitch he is a lover of pure white women so get over it. he has told me a lot about you and your attempts to trick him over your house. he said black bitches stink really bad like the jungle and unlike white women. we will rid our work of black bitches who try to trap white guys. a new gorilla was born so why don't you go and screw his dad. cant you find some black guy who want you. there is no room in lexops for black bitches like you. if you do not stop lying on him and me. i will make sure you get fired. go back to the jungles. lets send her back to africa or the jungles. email her a ticket to africa at DELETED@us.ibm.com so she can find a black guy. flood her email so she can get the point

Ignorance

Maybe it's just me and my irrepressible naivete, but I was kind of hoping that the world had begun to move beyond this racist bullshit. It's obvious by your comments that you are jealous and hate primarily based on skin color. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for free speech and stuff, but reading this kind of hate-monger drivel makes me sick to my stomach and ashamed to be of the so-called 'white' race. By bitching and ranting in such an obviously derrogatory racist matter, all you've managed to do is make yourself look like an uneducated hateful whore, and you've made bile flow up the throats of decent people who read your message. Take you neo-natziesqe racial bullshit, shave your head and move to South Africa where your 'ideals' are still accepted. Knowing that we live in a day and age where this kind of bli\nd fucking intolerance is still accepted makes me want to puke. I hope you go get sterilized or something so you don't have a chance to pass this kind of shit onto your children.

Jealousy is a mental illness

It is obvious that you are upset because you cannot be like her. Stupid did you ever stop to ask "how do he know what she smell like" if he has not been with her or close to her. Your job need to weed your ass out and fire you and I guess your obvious response when you are caught is she set me up. Yeah, we have heard that one before. Then to put her work email for a bunch of fruitcakes to send mail to it is grounds for a total white whoop down. Your are sad

Why embarass yourself

So I guess you think this is going to get you the guy. He is really stupid if he told you those things. Guess what grounds for termination for you both. This clearly shows that you expect her to walk in work with her head hanging low because you think you embarassed her. Once read I am sure she knows who sent it and agreeing with the second post that is the oldest trick in the book. Guess you told him she did it to make you look bad in his eyesight and you want him to be your knight in shining armor. How bright of you to be so personally screwed up about her indulgence with "white guys". I find it hilarious that you dumb bimbos are stuck on your skin color. I guess you are not married, probably wore your body out with men, alcohol,and drugs. Now smell, i am not gay, but all the Black women I know smell really great and dresses very nice. By the way how old are you? Grow up and maybe you need to try a different race. Maybe you will not have time to look at her. Shouldn't you be working instead of looking at how she walk through work. Sick Sick Sick Sick

I know who you are

Why would you involve us in this. I dont know her, but I know these are lies based on what I see and I gues you wanted to get us stirred up. You do not have room to talk. You have slept with numerous men in this place. I guess because we never did this silly stuff to you it is your impression that all is forgotten. I guess this guy is one you wanted and he has not managed to give in to your baby talk and simple sametime messages that lead up to casual chats as you pass by his station, phone calls, a invite to your home and then the prey is yours. Keep personal stuff personal. He must not know your history. I hope a wise guy can educate him. Oh were you hitting the sauce when you did this?

Ridiculous

Childish behavior is so petty. You know this is the lowest. You sit and gossip about people with people of the same low mindset and you expect us to rally up and suddenly kick the Blacks out of work. I don't know which one of you actually wrote this but at least she come to work looking like a woman. She is a very nicely dressed women and might I add class. There is nothing cheap or low lifed about her. Hell, you talked about Kristi being jealous of you not long ago. I guess you forgot that because she is in on this bull as well. I hope the guy whom I heard you talking about on several occassions will not buy this. You are in your 50's and look it and I think you are jealous of her because she still look rather young. So how old is this guy you want? Must be younger you are fighting like a lion in the jungle for him to see the youth you do not have left.
Oh OK, sorry white power let's kill the bitch and that way she does not have to be fired. Right up the ally of the low mind set fools.

Just think
  posted by SticksnStones

Just think I had to actually get an account to say these few words. Sticks-n-Stones may break a few bones, but when will you act like a 56 yr old woman. I am scratching my head at your statements. Know this your whining to the nameless man (out of respect for him professionally not personally)will only win you what you are use to a quick lay. You called him saying that I stare at you I guess you forgot your back is to me unless it was the countless times we observed you turned around looking at me. Grow up and know that it is the company's email you will have people sending mail to. Know that the remarkable task called delete exist. You are not a threat to me and I will repeat the message I said on Monday (the true message) I forgive you for all of the lies you and Mark spreaded about me, but I will not forget and once again as suspected just another ploy to try and change the views of someone whom I once called a friend, but now I know he is just as racist as I suspected you and Mark to be.

Take a few of you anti-depressant pills and it will be alright. One day soon when you wake up I will be married and you can have brother true to the clansmen without worrying about me.

Shocked

I am shocked to know that this craziness exist. Can you say it is possible for a man and woman to be friends. Then again so what if they do like each other. Do they display it at work. From what I heard she do not even work with him. Wasn't it you that kept bagering her about the guy until she made up a fake story that you ran and repeated to countless people on your job immediately ( was eating at the heart I take it) and all of you got together and confronted him? Isn't that what started your envious and jealous rage. You thought your chances to get him were narrowed down by a Black WOMAN (saved the bitch stuff)Now the nonsense you wrote about her is enough to ruin a career, bring all of your silly asses under the radar of the boss, and start emotions to flow that should not exist in this day and time. I really want to slap you for the jungle and ape remarks, but I will charge that to the ignorance of how you were raised or forced into submission. I heard about you awhile back and some of the nonsense you said to her about white women bodies versus black women bodies and white men wanting or not wanting them and this was over two months ago, so what happen did you observe something that made you think your chances were getting slim or did someone boost your ego to do this. I know her very well and everything she does is based on I am going to treat everybody right. As far as her smelling you know that is a lie because I know that she love to bath and squirt cologne and I can assume she probably dress better than you and attract more attention than you. Search your heart and be honest with yourself. You said she do not know who she is and lies and also lied about getting married so you know her fiance as well or have proof that she is not getting married. Why is it that you know so much about someone who you want to send back to Africa. Can we all say undercover obsession. I think she is well aware of who she is, do you know who you are. She is an excellent mother, friend, and I am quite sure her soon to be husband will say WOMAN, and for the record she has never polluted her body with drugs, alcohol, cigarettes nor do she sleep around with countless men (Can we say over six years of celibacy and proud to teach young girls that it is possible). She has never had her head bashed by a man to leave her tormented and confused and ready to bed any man she see. Her children are all drug and alcohol free with jobs and productive lives (sign of an excellent mother) her gandchildren love her dearly (sign of a excellent grandmother) and we her friends love and respect her and refuse to let that backwards state she move to break her down. Now this part is for the guy ( I should tell your name)- You know you are wrong to let these people do her this way. If you know she is a good person and the truth to the matter why lie or allow lies to be told. This woman is sick and it is proven everyday that people like her exist and will stop at nothing to move imaginary threats out of the way. I heard you stood with this mess and I am not shocked. Oh by the way don't either one of you know that if something happens to her you are the first suspects. Tell me about people not thinking of their actions first.

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people. - Unknown

NOW WHAT?

aren't you tired yet? OK you get her fired then what? The next attractive non-white female black, asian, or otherwise come in and get this guys attention then what. i think you have allowed yourself to be a pawn in someone else's on going dislike for this person or is it her genuine personality and the way she dresses that you do not like. that is all you seem to attack. this is not about a man. because you are insecure and i think still under the deep influence of a little happy juice you run to this man who you once slept with and tell him she is looking at you. how childish and he run to your rescue and decides to teach her a lesson. together you come up with plan a, b, and c to get rid of her. he coach you from the side lines on stuff to lie about so management will believe you and fire her. what a cheap shot. you both have labeled her a trouble maker. how, when, and with whom besides you two or someone your partner in crime has lied to to get them stirred up. he is still nursing his ego from over a year ago when HE attacked her verbally and she did not back down from him and he thinks she is the reason why management changed his shift. should i go on to the many reasons he constantly cry about. ok he seen her talking to this guy and he felt it did not look tasteful to him so he tried to recruit women to distract him if that was the case. you walk back after being publicly displayed on the internet and from what has been shown decided to take up with the ignorant actions and views. did you know the same black b**ch you write about was defending you at that time when others laughed at you. you tried to make it look generalized but the way you talk is shown in this ignorant mess. i can see you saying this and slinging your hair from side to side. how management deal with this one is going to be interesting. well your guess is she will be fired and my guess if she goes you and your buddy should go as well

oh,man

i know who you are in love with.....heehee

Why don't ya'll get a life

To the post before me you are just meddling because stuff has been quiet. Stop it and why dont ya'll act your ages. By gosh you people should be thinking about retirement instead you fill your days with childlike behavior, jealousy and ignorance. It is strange you are the only one besides the original poster that find humor in this ignorance. I guess you want the guy too or two seconds of fame. If I was the boss I would order psych exams. Now ya'll have went from fantasy to love. what a difference a day make. I think a few of ya'll are waiting thinking you have a chance with the guy so that mean the dumb person who originally wrote this just got to it before the rest of you and i am not speaking a specific race. Everybody want what they think the other person got. This guy is not thinking about any of you in that place. I think is guy and the joke is on ya'll.

The Guy is Gay

The guy is not interested in any of you. He is gay and the joke is on you for trying to hard and not understanding their friendship. I doubt if he told you those things.