CHEATING BOYFRIEND AT AXIS RADIUS HALLOWEEN PARTY

I’m so happy I saw this site at the Halloween party at Axis Radius. I had the best time with some of my Girlfriends and the place was loaded with hot guys. If you scroll through some of the pictures you could easily expose us, so I can’t even give you a hint on what we were wearing, or not wearing. I knew we were in trouble when we all met at Heathers house at 7:00 for the pre-party! Anyways, the reason why I’m writing on this site is to let one of my girlfriends know that when her boyfriend left for an hour; he was actually having sex in a car with one of the girls we were with. I don’t want to get into details of who it was, but I thought it would be fair if you knew what happened. Even though you probably won’t believe this, I thought you should know the man of your dreams is a complete douchbag and isn’t capable of being faithful. I’m emailing every one of the girls that went to the party that night to hear their thoughts and opinions of Brandon. But trust me, you should dump him. I can’t tell you who he was with, although I’d like to, but she can’t be trusted with anyone if she’d have sex with a friend’s boyfriend. That’s so wrong

HELLO----WEENIE

Good going Brandon, all us guys applaud you. But next time don't get caught.

You're lying

I asked Brandon and he said whoever wrote this is lying and I believe him. If you can tell me it happened, then why can't you tell me who he supposedly had sex with. I think it's somebody just trying to break us up and I think I know who.

Which Slut

Whoever wrote this can you give us a hint or something. There was a lot of alcohol consumed that night so i wonder who it was. I wonder if it was Stacy she was gone for a while...hmmmmm

you should tell us exactly who this brandon person is. I know of a Brandon who was there that night and he wouldn't be happy if someone made a wrong assumption. the point of this is to dump on someone, not just spread gossip!

Open your eyes girl!!!

Honestly, do you know how many Brandon's that were there that night!!!You either know or don't. Don't get all bent if she won't go into detail about which one it was. The situation should give it away. If that didn't happen in your party then it probably was not you. She also said the girlfriend would not believe her, and he would just deny it....Exactly what happened!! Open your eyes girl. Guys are sly but also stupid thinking all girls would believe their ignorant lies. They really are just making themselves look stupid....