Melissa Langford is using all our tax payer money see how!

OK PEOPLE HAVE I GOT SOMETHING THAT AFFECTS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US OUT THERE....I KNOW A WOMAN HER NAME IS MELISSA KELLEY-LANGFORD AND SHE LIVES IN LORAIN OHIO. MELISSA LIVES IN A THREE BEDROOM HOME WITH HER BOYFRIEND AND TWO KIDS, 4 CATS, 2 DOGS, AND TWO FERRETS. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS? EVERYTHING...SEE MELISSA IS LIVING OFF THE SYSTEM AND I WILL TELL YOU HOW...SECTION 8 PAYS HER RENT MINUS $31.00...SHE RECEIVES $400 A MONTH IN CHILD SUPPORT FOR ONE KID...$330.00 A MONTH IN CHILD SUPPORT FOR ANOTHER...SHE GETS $289.00 A MONTH IN FOOD STAMPS AND UNTIL THIS MONTH WAS RECEIVING $200.00 A MONTH FROM MY EX HUSBAND TO HELP PAY OFF HER PHONE BILL AND TO HELP PAYOFF HER BOYFRIENDS JUDGEMENT. SECTION 8 KNOWS NOTHING OF THE $200 A MONTH SHE WAS GETTING FROM MY EX (AND SHE WAS GETTING THIS FOR ATLEAST 6 MONTHS) NOW IT GETS BETTER FOLKS...HER BOYFRIEND MAKES $600 A WEEK AT HIS JOB AND HE HAS BEEN LIVING WITH HER FOR 5 YEARS AND SECTION 8 KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT HIM OR HIS INCOME! THIS SKANK HAS A MONTHLY INCOME OF $3,330 AND IS LIVING RENT FREE WHILE THERE ARE THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF DECENT HARDWORKING AMERICAN PEOPLE STRUGGLING TO PAY RENT LET ALONE TYRING TO GET THE HELP THEY NEED TO SURVIVE WHILE SKANKS LIKE HER ARE MILKING AND ROBBING THE SYSTEM! SHE IS A LIAR, A CHEAT, AND A THIEF. BY THE WAY AS AN EXTRA BONUS THIS SKANK HAS THREE CHIKDREN FROM A PREVIOUS MARRIAGE, ONE OF THOSE KIDS SHE BEAT SO BAD THE BABY WAS COVERED WITH BRUISES FROM HEAD TO FOOT AND HER YOUNGEST WHO AT THE TIME WAS LESS THAN A YEAR OLD SHE WAS DRUGGING WITH NYQUIL TO MAKE HIM SLEEP, I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT BECAUSE OF THIS HE IS PERMANENTLY MENTALLY DELAYED. AND YET SHE MILKS THE SYSTEM AND GETS AWAY WITH IT EVERY DAY! AND NO SHE DOES NOT WORK SHE HASN'T HAD A JOB FOR OVER THREE YEARS!
DOES THIS PISS YOU OFF AS MUCH AS IT DOES ME...SHE HAS STABBED ME IN THE BACK FOR THE LAST TIME.....NOW IT IS MY TERM TO GET EVEN WITH HER FOR ALL THAT SHE HAS DONE TO ME AND TO COUNTLESS OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN THERE TO HELP HER EVERYTIME SHE WHINES ABOUT HOW BAD HER LIFE IS....IF WHAT SHE HAS DONE PISSES YOU OFF SEND HER AN EMAIL AND TELL HER THAT SHE WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT..THAT THIS TIME KARMA IS COMING TO KICK HER IN HER FAT LAZY, LYING, ROBBING FROM DECENT TAX-PAYER PEOPLE ASS. HER EMAIL ADDRESS IS:
MOONCOTTAGE@ROADRUNNER.NET

THANK YOU!

HERE IS AN IDEA......

Why not report her? Call the people that issue all this moolah to her. I have done this before anonymously. If you are so concerned for us "hard working people", DO US ALL A FAVOR AND REPORT HER.

pissed off
  posted by ancientonediana

My Husband was hurt at work and has been unable to return. It has been 15 years and we get NOTHING from our goverment (we tried). I have ritten the govenor, cenators and noone will help us.NO S.S. denied. No B.W.C. in more than 5 years. We lost our house and are about to be on the streets soon.
So yes what she is doing pisses me off to no end.

I AGREE TELL THE AUTHORITIES ABOUT THIS

I AGREE WITH THE OTHER PERSON. YOU NEED TO CALL HOUSING AND THE ASSITANCE PEOPLE AND TELL ON HERE. I TOO HAVE DONE THIS. IT MAKES ME MAD THAT MY HUSBAND DIED WHEN MY SON WAS 8 YRS OLD AND I TRIED TO GET ASSISTANCE AND THEY SAID NO. I CAN PROUDLY SAY I RAISED HIM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE. BUT IT MAKES ME MAD THAT I HAD ONLY 1 CHILD BECAUSE OF ALL OF THIS I COULD NOT AFFORD ANOTHER ONE YET OTHERS CAN POP OUT KIDS LEFT AND RIGHT AND GET ASSISTANCE WHILE I BUST MY BEHIND WORKING 2 JOBS TO MAKE IT! AND I WORK FOR A GOVERNMENT AGENCY WHERE THERE ARE TO BE LOW INCOME PEOPLE IN THIS PRESCHOOL. ONE LADY PULLS UP IN HER LINCOLN NAVIGATOR TO DROP OFF THE KID???? HELLO??? LOW INCOME DRIVING A LINCOLN NAVIGATOR??? MUST BE NICE?? REPORT THIS LADY SOON!

Oh brother

I just heard from Melissa. She said that YOU were the liar and that you are making all this up because she stold your man and you want revenge.
I believe her!!! Just for your info. I also got her address and sent her a $1,000.00 check. When you have 14.3 million you can do that. Hope it pisses you off too. You should be ashamed of yourself telling stuff like that about good honest people, but hey, a woman scorned....I may send her another grand just because I can and because she is soooo sweet. Find another man and get on with your life woman!!! Did you know there is a thing called character fraud? Grow up!

GET A LIFE!!

What kind of person are you to even put this on a website for all to see? I take it you're a perfect person and never did anything wrong or ashamed of?? You should be a shamed of yourself!!! IF THIS IS TRUE WHY NOT JUST REPORT & GET IT OVER WITH? Why? cause you believe someone on this site will read your "CRAP" and do it for you, GET A LIFE!!! Not only are you screwing with this woman's life you now put the saftey of those children at risk. Someone reports something thats not true due to your jealousy & their kids could be taken away...remember you're hurting innocent children who have nothing to do with your petty BS. GROW THE HELL UP!!

Update

Ok first of all I am sooo not perfect and I have a life THANK YOU...and no I did not expect nor did I want anyone else to report her ass for me...
I did report her and I did it BEFORE I even did this post. As far as putting those kids in harms way I want people to understand something...her oldest will be 14 and weighs 57 pounds her other child is called a slut, bitch, whore, and tramp by her mother several times a week. I am so not jealous of someone like her, never have been and I never will be. But I have reported her and I will do it again to anyone who thinks they are above the law. Let's face it people why should anyone have to support anyone else who is more than capable of holding a job.