DR. ALVAREZ AND ATTORNEY CAN SUCK WIND-A MUST READ

You know, there comes a time in everyone's life that you have to take a stand, and DUMPI is taking a stand. Some time ago I received a letter from an attorney in Florida representing a Dr. Alvarez, who was written up on this site as a cheating husband having an affair with someone in his office. I was asked, or it was demanded, that we remove the post from the web site. My boss Mr. Baer, the founder of DumpOnYou.com, (who also has a pony tail), usually doesn't put up with someone telling him what to do, but in this case decided that it wasn't worth a law suit just to take down a post that really didn't matter anyway. So, he took the post off of the web site.

Now, let me tell you about my boss. He also founded the company we are licensed by, www.TheAnonymousEmail.com. They've been sued by some of the largest law firms in the country and they've won all but one, which is still in court. This one that's still in court is by a company doing about $30 million a year and has one of the best known law firms representing them. The suit has cost close to $100,000 so far, but he's determined to win it for everyone that believes in our first amendment, the freedom of speech. Mr. Baer has also sued US Attorney General Gonazalez and the US Congress for passing a law that interfered with the first amendment, and he won that one. So, as you can see, Mr. Baer is not one to mess with and he never backs down.

Okay, so we took the post down. Now, a few days ago, we receive letter #2 from the attorney telling us that there is another post about Alvarez. But, instead of saying something like "we really appreciate you taking the last one down and could you be so kind as to take this one down also", this b*tch comes in threatening a suit against us and demanding we take this one down too. And, she signs of "Govern Yourself Accordingly". Well b*tch, I hope you and Mr. Alvarez are ready to take us on because there is no f*#@ing way that post is coming down. We didn't write it, we didn't read it until you brought it to our attention, and we're not responsible for it's content. It's there for the duration.

No f@*king dumb ass attorney is going to demand anything of us and if you were half a lady you would have asked politely and gotten what you wanted. You say, "GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY". You can bet a donkey's ass we're going to do just that, and I hope Mr. Alvarez is ready to wage a war, because that's what you've started.

We could give a sh@t less about your threats or anyone else's. So let's go see what the courts decide and I hope you, Mr. Alvarez, have real deep pockets. Or, maybe, just maybe, the b*tch attorney is taking the case as a favor. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. What did you have to do for that, Alvarez?

By the way, if the original writers of the Dump on Alvarez read this and you have any real proof, please contact me. hrbaer@aol.com

ALL ATTORNEYS SUCK

THE WORDS "GOOD ATTORNEY" IS AN OXYMORON.

LISTEN THER IS ALOT OF PROOF. RAY JUST NEEDS TO GROW UP AND SHUT THE F--K UP. HE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE JEALOUS OF DURAN. ANYTHIG OUT OF RAY'S MOUTH IS EITHER PARANOID EXCUSES, OR JUST PLAN SH-T. HE IS NOTHING BUT BUSTED NOW AND THAT IS WHY HE IS PUTTING ALL OF HIS MESS ON EVERONE BUT HIMSELF OR JEN B. EVERYTHING HE SAID ABOUT DURAN WAS THE FURTHEST FROM THE TRUTH. SO IF YOU NEED REAL PROOF THERE ARE PLENTY OF WAYS TO GET IT, OR HE COULD SHUT THE SH-T COMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH AND THIS NONSENSE COULD STOP.

TO PREVIOUS POSTER

Could you please contact me. All emails between us will be kept confidential. Or go to www.TheAnonymousEmail.com and send me an email anonymously so I can correspond back. Alvarez's big mouth attorney may be suing, unless she's all talk, and I want as much information about this as I can get.

Thanks.

HRBaer@aol.com

Proof, yeah right. There is no proof just a bunch a fabrications and insults from a group of childish individuals. Move on with your lives and leave people alone, no one cares about false accusations and intent to harm innocent people for the simple reason of spite from a bunch of disgruntled TERMINATED employees. Heresay does not constitute "Proof" and neither do false RUMORS- the last time I checked RUMORS and GOSSIP are for ladies luncheons and are not tangible PROOF-idiots. Why you people are so enthralled with a completely inaccurate version of a friendship I will never know. I do know it is getting very old. So grow up, move on with whatever else you people do with your lives and while you are at it-you may want to look into a grammar class. I would never consider a source of information valid with the complete lack of regard you have for the english language- look into spell check and some education to fill this void in your life instead of the time you spend TRYING to ruin other people's lives. P.S. IT HAS NOT AND WILL NOT EVER HAPPEN!!!!!

act your age

i am not concerned with any spell check. my only concern is the truth. and we all know that rob duran is not any of the things you both have been saying. as for your old employees they want nothing to do with the both of you. all you have ever done is spread false information around a handful of them. leave them be they have lives and children and i'm sure want nothing to do with your drama.all that needs to be done is shut that hole in the middle of your face. you grow the f--k up, both of you. be a man and be a woman. just keep your business to yourselves, stop the shit talking and leave others alone and i'm sure they will leave you alone. as of proof, well there is some, and trust me it is not just hear say. do unto others as you would have done to you. so here it is plain and simple. check my spelling if you like, but that is not the issue here.

STAND YOUR GROUND

DONT BACK DOWN..... FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS ALMOST ALL WE HAVE LEFT... STAND YOUR GROUND

Jenn, just stop. what's done is done. You both know what has happened. The two of you are the only ones that have to live with it. The rest of the county will forget about you!! Last i checked all of this came about due to your actions. And now that you are no longer around the office, I'm sure there will be less to talk about. Nobody cares about spell check or old employees. Afterall, you're an old employee now too. And nobody is proud to be one of Ray's people. And if you want to call people fat, look at your boy ray. I you have a problem with a few drinks every now and then, mabye you need to have a few and lay off the bipolar meds. And nobody enjoys "gossiping" about the both of you , there is just so much to go around. I bet if you guys keep it behind closed doors, no body will give a s--t anymore, ever again. Peace

KEEP UP..

THE GOOD FIGHT! MY SPOUSE(SEPERATED) WENT TO A REAL BITCH , KLATT AND SIVIC SHE SCREWED HIM SO BAD I ACTUALLY HAD TO REPORT HER TO THE BAR, THEY TOOK A VERY BIG INTEREST IN THIS .I ALMOST HAD HER DISBARRED,AS IT WAS PROVEN SHE OWED HIM OVER 500. BACK. SHE TRIED TO GET ME BACK, BUT HE STOPPED HER AT EVERY TURN. I FINALLY HAD TO STOP MYSELF AS I WAS GETTING MYSELF SICK OVER THIS, BUT I AM TOLD BY THE BAR, I CAN STILL GO AFTER HER!!! ANYTIME I PASS ONE OF HER 2 HORRIBLY SMELLING OFFICES(SHE DEAOLS W/ MEN WHO HAVE HURT /BEAT THEIR SPOUSES THEY GO STRAIGHT FROM JAIL TO HER OFFICE BEHIND ,SO THE SMELL IS REALLY ,REALLY BAD) THE OFFICE IN OCALA IS A LITTLE DUMP, .... GET THE BASTARDS, I SAY, BUT DO IT THRU THE BAR WHEN YOU CAN!