I am a Whore

Hello My name is Nicole Dene Haugton I just wanted to let all my neibors know that I am nothing more then a cheating, lying whore. I will make friends with you and your kids so I can sleep with your husbands. I will then tell everyone that you are the cazy bitch and I am doing nothing more then having coffee with your husband. code coffee means sex.... I am a slut that dosn't care who I sleep with. I just cheat to cheat. I am a fat sleezy bitch that enjoys the thrill of cheating. John Hoffman it was great to see you in Utah... Are you still lying to your wife and trying to make it work? I hope you tell her the truth. I would love to tell her all the details. I am sure she would be thrilled to hear them. I can't wait to tell Judy Cook I did everything the wife stated I did. I started the problem the wife just wanted to end it. I better close and find the next married man to F**k...... Ladies do not worry I am sleeping with your husband

Slut

I cant believe you would put this on this site, how could you be proud of yourself fat slut.

crazy bitch

you have to be a stupid bitch to put this out on this site. You must really be a crazy person or someone who needs to find the right man. To brag about cheating you have to think very little about yourself.

HORNY

WANNA GET TOGETHER? WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

Sure

I sleep with anyone as long as you are married. I prefer married men this way we both have something to lie about.....

I am in Cheyenne Wyoming are you close by or can you reach me from your location....I can give you my cell or home number just let me know....

Dumpi

Can I post my phone nubers for action here?????