HEY, DEBBIE, THE BOSS WEAR YOU OUT AGAIN?

Geeze, talk about sleeping on the job. You spent the last 30 minutes over in the boss's office and you come back and fall asleep at your desk. What's with that? He said a good assistant swallows. Were you over there practicing and wearing the old fart out? If you're that tired, he must be in a coma. Hell, if we even talk to each other he gets pissed, and his "personal assistant" takes a snooze on the job, he comes in, looks at her and just smiles. (What was that damp spot on his pants? Guess you don't swallow that good.) You ought to learn how to clean up after yourself.

HIT BOSS AND SLEEP ALL DAY? NICE IF YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.

Good for you, girl. I don't know if you're really taking care of the boss or if someone is just razzing on you, but taking a nap on your desk and getting away with it is really cool. Way to go.
Hey, when you're done with that boss, send him to me. I could use a nooner once in a while and a little sleep never hurt no one.

HEY WISE ASS!

Technically I shouldn't of even been working the last two days because I've had the flu. Some how I had the strength to push through those hard and strenuous hours of work. So I took a 20 min siesta. At least it revived me and look at me today I'm 100%. As for swallowing, the BOSS insists that if you do something, you do it right. The only reason why he got some on his pants is because he wanted to shoot it around and we lost a few soldiers during the process. Have you had your protein lately? Better yet, have you had a raise lately? I have.
:-)

HE'S PRIVATE PROPERTY! REMEMBER HE'S MARRIED!!! :-)

Sorry, bitch, I only share him with his wife. Why not take a shot at John. He looks like he has a big bulge in his pants!

YOU'RE ALL NUTS

This is the Boss and you're all insane to put all this in writing. And by the way, I don't see any butt cheek marks on my desk, so who's kidding who? So get back to work, all of you.

UP YOURS, BOSS!

Isn't this great. I can tell him to fuck off and he has no idea who wrote it.

BOSS'S BULLSHIT!

He wasn't telling me to get back to work when I was under his desk with his dick in my mouth.